- Skincare Products
- Product Category
- Skin Concern
- Skincare Kits
Skin Script Hydrating Serum
Skin Script Skin Hydrating Serum has a nice, light texture and is great for restoring moisture into the skin and balancing surface bi-layers. Natural Beauty Spa is an Authorized Skin Script Distributor.
Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50
We deliver in the United States.
Return & Refund Policy
We accept returns
Skin Script Skin Hydrating Serum
- Improves hydration
- Balances surface lipids
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Plumps the skin
Suggested skin types and conditions:
Dry and dehydrated skin
Instructions for use:
After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest. Follow with moisturizer.
We incorporate the following ingredients:
- Glycoderm™ (P)— a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid— naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens and smoothes the skin. • Phospholipids assist in improving barrier function and protection.
- Phospholipids— constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids— balance surface lipids and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6— a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes the appearance of wrinkles particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DNAGE— a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist— a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 business days (Monday thru Friday) using the following carriers: UPS (United parcel Service) and USPS (United States Postal Service). To return your product see our Return & Refund Policy.
Delivery times are not guaranteed and requests for specific deliver times and days can not be guaranteed.
Cancellation of orders must be made by phone or email within 24 hours of the time the order in placed.
No items will be left without a signature. An adult age 18 or older must be home to sign for delivery.
In addition to the price of your purchases, Natural Beauty Spa will charge you sales tax based on your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed. If the sales tax rate for the state to which your order is being shipped changes before the product is shipped, the rate in effect at the time your order is invoiced will apply. The proof of purchase that Natural Beauty Spa mails to you will include any applicable sales tax.
Natural Beauty Spa makes every effort to supply you with the products you order, but there may be occasions when Natural Beauty Spa confirms orders but learns that it cannot supply the ordered products, either at all or in the quantities ordered. These occasions can include when Natural Beauty Spa learns that the products no longer are being manufactured or they otherwise become unavailable to Natural Beauty Spa, when Natural Beauty Spa cannot source components for the configuration you ordered, or when there was a pricing error at naturalbeautyspa.com when you ordered. In those circumstances, Natural Beauty Spa will contact you to inform you and, if you are interested, Natural Beauty Spa may suggest alternative products that might meet your needs. If you do not wish to order alternative products, Natural Beauty Spa will cancel your order for products Natural Beauty Spa cannot supply and for any other products that you no longer wish to order as a result, and will refund your purchase price for those products.
Thank you for choosing to purchase your products at Natural Beauty Spa!
Return & Refund Policy for Items Purchased Online
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. Please email email@example.com or call 707-595-1842 for an RMA.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original undamaged packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. After you receive an RMA Return your product to: Natural Beauty Spa 2345 4th Street Suite B, Santa Rosa, CA, 95404, United States. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return your item anytime from the date you purchase your item(s) within the time frame below:
- 15 days
We go to great lengths to assure that the items we ship are undamaged, functional, and right. If it is not we will make it right. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Labor, delivery, shipping cannot be returned. Items that have been damaged through misuse or abuse are not returnable.
Additional Non-Returnable items:
- Opened Items
- Sale Items
- Special Orders
- Items that are damaged during shipping to us
- Products with damaged or missing original packaging
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Once you receive a RMA send your item to: Natural Beauty Spa 2345 4th Street Suite B, Santa Rosa, CA, 95404, United States. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-5 business days.
Restocking Fee & Shipping Fee Refund
We go to great lengths to assure that the item we ship is undamaged and functional. Restocking fees are generally used to deal with the costs incurred with your return. There is a 20% restocking fee for items returned that are not the result of our error on our part. Restocking fees are 20% of the actual product price plus all shipping charges.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item if the return was not an error made by us. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.